What I Consider Interesting.

The subject I most enjoy reading is local news because it keeps me connected to the area around me.

My favorite hobby is drawing.

If I won the lottery, I would use the money to pay off all of my family members' bills first.

The type of volunteer activity I prefer is helping the poor because it is very rewarding.

My favorite school subject has always been English because I am good at it.

If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be minimum wage because right now it is too low.


Comments

  1. Pretty blog and nice answers Krista. I'm also glad you were able to make a blog. Next time tell me why you like drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possible research topics- Animal Rights

Possible research topics- Autism

Possible Research Topics-Adoption